LOOXSTER® Enrichment Kit
- Enriches bacterial and fungal DNA from predominantly eucaryotic DNA isolates
- Suitable for up to 300 μg of input DNA
- Removes over 95 % of eucaryotic DNA
- Includes DNA cleanup
The LOOXSTER® Enrichment Kit is a sample preparation system for enriching bacterial and fungal deoxyribonucleic acids (DNA) in a DNA isolate of predominantly eucaryotic origin. The specific affinity of the LOOXSTER® protein for non-methylated CpG dinucleotides is what produces the LOOXSTER® enrichment effect. DNA extracts containing a mixture of methylated host DNA and small quantities of double-stranded genomic bacterial or fungal DNA, are incubated with LOOXSTER® in the presence of a stringent buffer. A subsequent wash step can be used for removing unbound DNA. The enriched bacterial DNA is then eluted with the aid of an elution buffer.
The PureProve® concept: following suitable processes for reducing contamination with DNA, all system components are filled and packaged under clean-room conditions.
Up to 300 μg of predominantly eucaryotic DNA
Approx. 75 minutes
- No more than 3 μg of enriched DNA
- The concentration of bacterial DNA in the enriched DNA depends on the ratio of eucaryotic DNA to procaryotic DNA.
- Example: Less than 5 % of the human DNA and approx. 50 % of the bacterial DNA (E. coli) were isolated from a 100,000-fold excess of human DNA in the starting sample.
1.7 - 2.0
이제품에 대해 더 많은 정보를 받기를 원하십니까?