innuCONVERT Bisulfite Basic Kit
- Complete conversion of non-methylated cytosine to uracil in just a few hours
- Flexible for use in all commonly used thermocylers or heating blocks
- Denaturation and conversion combined in a single work sequence
The innuCONVERT Bisulfite Basic Kit allows users to completely convert non-methylated cytosine to uracil in just a few hours. DNA sample denaturation and bisulfite treatment are combined in the same reaction vessel. After a total reaction time of approx. 3 hours, the converted DNA is isolated and desulfonated in a column. The eluted DNA is then ready-to-use in downstream applications (such as PCR, sequencing, etc.).
- Product flyer innuCONVERT Bisulfite Product family .pdf | 497.62 kB
- Manual innuCONVERT Bisulfite Basic Kit .pdf | 760.97 kB
(e.g. Manual, Short Manual)
Are you interested in receiving more information about this product?