SPECORD® S 600
The UV/Vis spectrophotometer SPECORD® S 600 combines the precision and convenient handling needed in laboratories with speed, reliability and superior optical performance. This simultaneous high-performance diode array spectrophotometer works precise, fast, simultaneous.
The analytical advantages
- High precision polychromator systems – permanently adjusted and fixed with no moving parts
- Open sample compartment which accommodates all available accessories of the SPECORD® S 600
- Excellent spectral properties, fast measurement of complete spectra in less than 12 milliseconds
- Life Sience package for measurements of small sample volumes, determination of DNA/RNA (additional module)
- Self adjusting photometric linearity
- Automatic stray light correction
- Easily accessible and interchangeable light sources
- Self Check System (SCS)
The MCS (Multi Channel System) optics has proven its worth based on lasting dependability in laboratory analysis as well as process analysis.
The polychromator systems, designed to work without any movable components, are the heart of the SPECORD® S 600. The high-precision optics consists of an aberration-corrected grating, a mechanical slit and the diode array detector. Encased in a rugged quartz-ceramic body, it is permanently adjusted, fixed and insensitive to external influences.
This design ensures extremely accurate and highly reproducible results. At the same time, SPECORD® S 600 provides all the flexibility needed to solve most analytical problems. Ruggedness, thermal stability as well as their high light yield are additional advantages of this device.
With a minimum scan rate of 12 milliseconds, from a spectral range of UV to NIR, the SPECORD® S 600 offers extremely fast analyses.
The modular Windows software package WinASPECT® is perfect for controlling the SPECORD® S 600 and for the evaluation of data.
Linking WinASPECT® to LIMS systems as well as the user-specific export of data to external programs (e.g. Excel) are possible.
WinASPECT® consists of a comprehensive basic software and numerous specific tools for individual applications:
- Data handling such as addition, subtraction, peak search, smoothing, derivative, interactive wavelength selection, integration and normalization
- Quantitative analysis with statistical functions
- Formula editor for creating individual formulas
- Kinetics tool for evaluating time-controlled reactions
- Life Science program package for the quantification of nucleic acids and protein
- Water analysis with preprogrammed methods
- Validation software for quality assurance of the analysis which is strictly based on the regulations
- Macro programming for individual method development for automated measurement, evaluation and documentation processes
- Comprehensive brewery analysis tool for determining the parameters like color, bitter substances, iodine, ethanol, sulfite
- Tool for color determination like calculating the color coordinates using the different standard illuminant art, white/yellow index and color numbers, compliant with relevant standards
- Tool for measuring the layer thickness of transparent coatings and foils
Conformity to FDA 21 CFR Part 11 ensures comprehensive user management, an electronic signature facility and the Audit Trail.
- Standard cell holder, 50 mm
- Cell holder, 100 mm
- Holder for cylindrical cells up to 50 mm
- Holder for cylindrical cells up to 100 mm
- Holder for absorption tubes
- Universal holder for accommodation of accessories
- Cell holder, thermostatted, up to 50 mm
- Cell holder, up to 10 mm, thermostatted without/with stirrer
- Round cell holder for testkits
- Solid sample holder
- Adjustable cell holder for small cells aligned to the sample beam with path length 10 mm with beam height 15 and 8.5 mm
- Adjustable cell holder for small cells aligned to the sample beam with path length 1/2/5/10 mm with beam height 8.5 mm
- Fibre optical ultra micro cell/TrayCell
- Peltier cooled cell holder with stirrer -5 °C–105 °C
- Peltier cooled cell holder with stirrer 10 °C– 60 °C
- Peltier cooled cell holder with stirrer, external heat exchanging -5 °C–105 °C
- 6 cell changer for 10, 20, 40, 50 mm pathlength
- 6 cell changer for 10 mm pathlength, water thermostatted without stirrer/with stirrer
- 6 cell changer for 10 mm pathlength, Peltier cooled 10 °C–60 °C and external heat exchanging
- 8 cell changer without stirrer/with stirrer for 10 mm pathlength, not thermostatted, water thermostatted, Peltier cooled, -5 °C–105 °C and external heat exchanging
- Cassette sipper system with adjustable cell holder for 10/20/40/50 mm pathlength
- xyz autosampler APG 64 with sample racks for 53 or 100 vials
- Cell Carousel, not thermostatted, without stirrer, 15 places for cells 10 mm pathlength
- Diffuse reflectance accessory with integrating sphere
- 11°–60° variable angle reflectance accessory
- Absolute reflectance accessory
- Fiber coupling set UV
- Fiber coupling set QX
- Fiber coupling set SMA
- Standard immersion probe
- Fully automatic cell carousel with 52 positions
- In chemical and biological laboratories performing qualitative and quantitative determinations
- In process laboratories where routine sample batches need to be analyzed at high sample throughput