multi N/C® UV HSmore pictures
The multi N/C® UV HS is a wet chemical TOC analyzer which works both with an oxidation agent (peroxodisulfate) and a highly effective UV radiation source for sample oxidation. At the same time the system is highly sensitive and suitable – along with ultra-pure water samples – also for drinking water or special samples, such as acids, electrolysis baths and other aggressive matrices.
Unlike classical TOC analyzers with an UV reactor, multi N/C® UV HS uses two wavelengths instead of just one: 254 nm and 185 nm. The hard radiation obtained in this way guarantees a complete oxidation of even the most stable carbon compounds. The effective blank value reduction by means of automated purging of the reagents ensures minimal system blank values.
TOC determination made easy!
For ultra-pure water analyses a suitable method can be selected in the user interface, so that the High Power UV reactor delivers the necessary energy for complete oxidation without oxidation agents. Thus, the blank value of the oxidation agent can not cause interference in the trace analysis – even in complicated matrices.
Charakteristics of multi N/C® UV HS
The self-explanatory multiWin® software accompanies the user through all relevant menu points. The software monitors and regulates at the same time all the important system parameters and informs immediately about errors in the system configuration and about the input of inappropriate parameters, thus preventing any unusable results from the outset.
multiWin® checks for you the system performance and the quality of the analysis, delivers a clear display of the measurement results, and much more. multiWin® provides free evaluation of sample data even during running measurements, the automatic selection of the optimum calculation function, the fully automatic set up of calibration curves for the various measuring ranges as well as the possibility of individual recalculation of results.
- Intuitive user guidance
- Comprehensive user-oriented functions like multi-point calibration, blank value correction, recalculation of results, free choice of results dimensions, statistical functions
- User management, audit trail and electronic signatures according to FDA 21 CFR part 11
- Comfortable management and storage of data and parameters
- Automatic or manual data export (LIMS, MS Excel)
- Fully automatically control of maintenance intervals
- Available as PC or as stand alone software version for operation via touch screen
AS 10 — autosampler for 10 samples á 50 mL
AS 21 — autosampler for 21 samples á 50 mL
AS vario — variable sample racks with up to 146 sample positions
EPA Sampler with "piercing function" — for sampling from septum-capped vials
HT 1300 — High-temperature combustion (HTC) technology: HT 1300 for solid samples (separate module)
- SP_TOC_04_07_e .pdf | 132.00 kB
Measurements of Samples with High Concentrations of Several Salts
- Brochure multi N/C (English) .pdf | 1.29 MB
- Flyer TOC (Solids) .pdf | 371.42 kB
- Flyer TOC (Software) .pdf | 629.74 kB
- Flyer TOC (Semiconductor) .pdf | 648.95 kB
- Flyer TOC (Pharmacy) .pdf | 398.64 kB
- Flyer TOC (Environmental) .pdf | 670.94 kB
- Flyer multi N/C 10 Years Detector Warranty (English) .pdf | 637.74 kB
multi N/C® animation
multi N/C® - As Easy As It Gets! Easy use and safe, trouble-free and unattended sample analysis – these are more than ever requirements for a TOC/TNb analyzer. Operation of the instrument even without special knowledge or experience is no problem with a multi N/C®!
Tutorial multi N/C® series FR-NDIR Detector
The core element of the multi N/C® series models is the new Focus Radiation NDIR Detector® equipped with high-quality optics for precise detection of CO2. Energy-rich radiation is focused onto the microdetector with the help of integrated optics. The radiation density obtained in this way surpasses classical detectors many times. This results in higher sensitivity and precision over a wider measurement range.