multi N/C® pharmamore pictures
Pharmaceutical applications require special technological solutions: highest sensitivity and precision as well as adaptation to the requirements of the pharmaceutical industry.
Depending on the application, two digestion principles are available:
- multi N/C® pharma HT: catalytic high-temperature combustion up to 950 °C
- multi N/C® pharma UV: wet chemical oxidation in a High Power UV reactor
Designed for the pharmaceutical industry!
For both digestion principles the focus is on the precision and correctness of the measurement results in the lower measurement range.
This is possible thanks to the VITA® Flow Management System and by high sample injection volumes with the help of a high-precision injection syringe. And also by the use of a volume-specific calibration method which can be used to perform reliable calibration down to the lower ppb range. Minimal system blank values are obtained through the automatic purging of the used chemicals. In addition, a blank value free digestion without reagents is available.
Thus, multi N/C® pharma is uniquely suitable for ultra-pure water analyses, in particular for the analysis of:
- Water for injection purposes (WFI)
- Purified water (AP)
- Liquid or solid samples (swabs) from the cleaning validation and for other typical applications in the pharmaceutical lab
The self-explanatory multiWin® software accompanies the user through all relevant menu points. The software monitors and regulates at the same time all the important system parameters and informs immediately about errors in the system configuration and about the input of inappropriate parameters, thus preventing any unusable results from the outset.
multiWin® checks for you the system performance and the quality of the analysis, delivers a clear display of the measurement results, and much more. multiWin® provides free evaluation of sample data even during running measurements, the automatic selection of the optimum calculation function, the fully automatic set up of calibration curves for the various measuring ranges as well as the possibility of individual recalculation of results.
- Comprehensive user-oriented functions like multi-point calibration, blank value correction, recalculation of results, free choice of results dimensions, statistical functions
- Automatic or manual data export (LIMS, MS Excel)
- Comfortable management and storage of data and parameters
- User management, audit trail and electonic signatures according to FDA 21 CFR part 11
- Available as PC or as stand alone software version for operation via touch screen
AS 10 — autosampler for 10 samples á 50 mL
AS 21 — autosampler for 21 samples á 50 mL
AS vario — variable sample racks with up to 146 sample positions including magnetic stir bars
EPA sampler with “piercing function” — for sampling from septum-capped vials
Swab test module — for the direct combustion of Swabs from the cleaning validation (only for pharma HT)
CLD module — chemiluminescence detector for the measurement of all organic and inorganic nitrogen compounds (only for pharma HT)
multi N/C® pharma is uniquely suitable for ultra-pure water analyses, in particular for the analysis of WFI (water for injection purposes), AP (purified water), liquid or solid samples (swabs) from the cleaning validation and other typical applications in the pharmaceutical labs.
- SP_TOC_01_07_e .pdf | 356.29 kB
The TOC Parameter for Cleaning Validation in the Pharmaceutical Industry
- SP_TOC_06_00_e .pdf | 154.28 kB
TOC Calibration in the Lower µg/l Range
- SP_TOC_05_05_e .pdf | 158.74 kB
System Suitability Test
- SP_TOC_02_06_e .pdf | 258.41 kB
TOC Determination in Solid Samples for Cleaning Validation
- Brochure multi N/C (English) .pdf | 1.29 MB
- Flyer multi N/C 10 Years Detector Warranty (English) .pdf | 637.74 kB
- Flyer TOC (Pharmacy) .pdf | 398.64 kB
multi N/C® animation
multi N/C® — As Easy As It Gets! Easy use and safe, trouble-free and unattended sample analysis — these are more than ever requirements for a TOC/TNb analyzer. Operation of the instrument even without special knowledge or experience is no problem with a multi N/C®!
Tutorial multi N/C® series FR-NDIR Detector
The core element of the multi N/C® series models is the new Focus Radiation NDIR Detector® equipped with high-quality optics for precise detection of CO2. Energy-rich radiation is focused onto the microdetector with the help of integrated optics. The radiation density obtained in this way surpasses classical detectors many times. This results in higher sensitivity and precision over a wider measurement range.