PlasmaQuant® PQ 9000 Elitemore pictures
With its supreme spectral resolution PlasmaQuant® PQ 9000 Elite sets a new standard in precision, efficiency and analytical performance in ICP-OES technology. The combination of high resolution (High-Resolution Optics) and exceptional plasma performance (High-Frequency Generator, V Shuttle Torch) allows for lowest detection limits. PlasmaQuant® PQ 9000 Elite is the first choice for interference-free trace analysis with high method robustness and productivity in the analysis of refractory, ferrous and high-purity metals, rare earths and petrochemicals. The Dual View PLUS allows for the synchronous and reliable determination of trace elements and major constituents in such sample matrices, thus reducing sample handling and increasing productivity.
PlasmaQuant® PQ 9000 Elite — Your Benefits:
- Interference-free analysis with unique analytical performance thanks to an unmatched resolving power of the High-Resolution Optics
- Troublefree analysis and simple handling of high matrix samples using the V Shuttle Torch
- Fast readiness for measurement and high method flexibility thanks to the High-Frequency Generator
- Synchronous determination of trace elements and major constituents with Dual View PLUS
Getting started on your samples is as easy as it gets! Thanks to the clearly laid-out, multilingual user interface methods are quickly generated. Just ‘pick-and-click’ your elements, your matrix and your favorite lines, while pre-set method templates will load automatically. Easy to operate and modify method templates allow starting in no time.
Interactive software applets offering comprehensive information and assistance for operators of any skill and training help you getting accurate results at the first try. Online status updates on smart phones, tablets etc. increase the productivity of unattended operations.
ASpect PQ — Your Benefits
- Clearly laid out multilingual user interface for the demands of modern (HR) ICP-OES routines
- Powerful optimization, evaluation and reprocessing tools
- LIMS-connectivity, 21 CFR Part11 compliance and FDA module with user management
- Advanced analytical tools for baseline fitting (ABC), interference removal (CSI) etc.
ABC — Automatic Baseline Correction
The unprecedented baseline fitting of the ABC algorithm automatically fits a global baseline to the entire spectral background improving precision, method robustness and ease of use of your routines substantially. Operator approximations and guess work become a relic of the past. Today, baseline fitting is as easy as ABC!
CSI Software Tool — Correction of Spectral Interferences
A convenient tool for the analysis of materials producing a wealth of emission lines and complex interferences, the CSI-software tool allows for the correction of spectral interferences even in the most challenging matrices. Utilizing a sophisticated least-square algorithm CSI is the most powerful correction tool on the market that increases detection limits, method robustness and productivity of your analytics.
Self Check System
Online checking of all instrument parameters in real time (incl. nebulizer blockage and plasma stability to protect glassware), automatic alerts, emergency shutdowns and online help facilities ensure safe operation, low maintenance and costs.
An autosampler allows the effective routine analysis.
HS PQ Hydride system for ICP-OES and ICP-MS with continuous addition of reducing agent for the determination of hydride-forming elements and classic elements at the same time
HS PQ Pro Hydride system for ICP-OES and ICP-MS with continuous addition of reducing agent for the dedicated determination of hydride-forming elements at superior detection limits
PlasmaQuant® PQ 9000 Elite is optimized for the analysis of highly complex samples and unknown matrices, for example in the analysis of modern materials and building materials, petrochemicals or in geological research.
- Brochure PlasmaQuant PQ 9000 (English) .pdf | 2.09 MB
- Special Application Note ICP-OES brine en .pdf | 2.18 MB
Brine analysis by HR ICP-OES on PlasmaQuant® PQ 9000
- Special Application Note ICP-OES high alloyed steel en .pdf | 1.92 MB
Analysis of high-alloyed steel by HR ICP-OES on PlasmaQuant® PQ 9000
- Special Application Note ICP-OES REE en .pdf | 2.21 MB
Rare earth analysis by HR ICP-OES on PlasmaQuant® PQ 9000
- Special Application Note ICP-OES tungsten en .pdf | 1.69 MB
Analysis of metallic tungsten by HR ICP-OES on PlasmaQuant® PQ 9000
Product Video ICP-OES PlasmaQuant® PQ 9000
The high-resolution Array ICP-OES PlasmaQuant® PQ 9000 for the elemental analysis of liquid samples guarantees trace detectability, ultimate precision, and supreme long-term stability with high ease of use. It is specialized in the analysis of demanding and matrix-rich samples and covers analyte contents ranging from ultra-traces to high-percentages with minimal sample dilution.