innuDRY rapidPCR MasterMix
- Lyophilized Master Mix for rapidPCR
- Long storage stability and environmentally friendly delivery at room temperature
- Mix with high quality reagents, including a Taq DNA Polymerase with hot-start function
- 2times concentrated for easiest handling and convenient preparation of PCR reactions
- Compatible to most commercially available thermal cyclers
The lyophilized innuDRY rapidPCR MasterMix can be shipped at room temperature and is long-term storage stable at the same time. After dissolving by using the included Resuspension Buffer, the Master Mix is directly ready-to-use. The innuDRY rapidPCR MasterMix contains high quality components, which are specially adapted to the fast heating and cooling rates of rapidPCR. Additionally the hot start function of the Taq DNA Polymerase efficiently prevents an early activation and amplification of unspecific side products. In the process a prolonged denaturation phase is not necessary. Based on the 2times concentration the handling of the innuDRY rapidPCR MasterMix is extremely easy. Necessary pipetting steps are reduced to an absolute minimum and daily routines are greatly optimized.
DownloadsDownload auf Anfrage
(wie z.B. Handbuch, Kurzanleitung)
Möchten Sie weitere Informationen zu diesem Produkt erhalten?